Sunday, February 1, 2015

Week 3: Famous Last Words

What a week it has been… Like usual it’s Sunday and I procrastinated all of my work until the last hours. I should really start working on that because it is not a good strategy for success. This week was kind of crazy because I finally got my final schedule for my job as an RA (Research Assistant) in the Psychology Research lab, and it is a lot of hours. I will have to adjust my schedule for my other classes, because the times I am now working were when I was originally doing homework and studying.

This week I thought my best writing was in my storytelling post… I think I have said that every week, but this week I spent a lot of time on it. I liked how I got the chance to pretty much make up a scene myself and make whatever changes I wanted to it. I like being able to use my imagination for things like this.

My other classes are good. I have my first quiz in my Human Relations class this week, which I am kind of nervous about, but I’ll survive. I just need to do some studying and prepare for it and it should be okay. In my art therapy class we have a paper due this week over a movie we watched, and I should probably get started on that too.

Other than school life has been pretty good. I went home to see my family in Texas this weekend, which was really fun. I always enjoy going home and getting to do stuff that I can’t do in the fantastic city of Norman. I just wanted every one to know if you have heard of the app Trivia Crack, but you have not played it, you definitely should! It is my new addiction, along with all of my roommates. Some of the questions are really easy or extremely hard, but some are just perfect. It’s nice to see how much random knowledge we actually have in our heads.


Please enjoy my picture of the halftime show during the Super Bowl. The stage was fantastic!

(Katy Perry at the Super Bowl Halftime,
Photo taken by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment