Sunday, February 8, 2015

Google Timer Tech Tip

When I am working on different things I find it very helpful to set a certain amount of time that I will focus and work. Then, I plan a certain amount of time that I will have on my break. This helps me to stay focused on what I am doing and get it done. The breaks provide me the opportunity to refocus my mind, while also making it feel as if I haven’t been studying for a long time.

I know a lot of people who like to plan a certain amount of time to study, and then when it is over they take a break and dance around to their favorite song. This helps them to rejuvenate for their next period of studying.


I like to use a timer for this, so I believe having this Google timer will help a lot. I’m happy I picked this as my tech tip this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment