Sunday, January 18, 2015

Week 1: Famous Last Words

This week has been an interesting week for me. This is my first online class that I have taken since I’ve been in college, and I am excited to see how it goes. While I was reading through the different posts and introductions I saw that so many people in this class have a lot of talent. I loved reading how creative people were when they changed their stories and made them into something completely different. I have always thought I was a somewhat creative person, but I saw some real talent within our class.
I saw how some people took one idea and made a completely different story than what it originally was, I really enjoyed reading those posts. I like that many people used a lot of dialogue in their stories, and I really liked how that made the story grow even more. I believe that it gave their characters more development throughout the story. Having the dialogue provides people with a second layer to each of the characters. I want to start using more dialogue in my writing, and hopefully in my next storybook blog post I can work on it.
            This week I believe I did my best writing during the storybook blog post. I had a lot of fun taking a story and then creating something new from that. I definitely thought it was difficult to come up with a story that was different from the original. I enjoyed taking the time to come up with something fun and cute to write about. For my whole life I have always had to write a certain way for classes, but it was fun to do something different. I am excited to try my hand at some fictional writing, and not just the normal research essays we have been writing for years now. I hope to find some new creative styles to use in my posts. It’s nice to see the different styles that people are using in their posts.

(Blogging Web: The Blog of Wesley A. Fryer)

No comments:

Post a Comment