Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Two Favorite Places... Puerto Princesa and Miracle Place

Puerto Princesa! One of my favorite places in the world is Puerto Princesa, the Philippines. Two years ago I had the opportunity to travel to the Philippines, and one of the islands I stayed on was Puerto Princesa. I loved everything about this island from the warm weather to the beautiful scenery. I stayed here for a month while living with a host family and traveling around the island! It was truly one of the most beautiful places that I have ever visited.


(Image Information: personal photo of Puerto Princesa;
photo from November 2012.)


Miracle Place! My absolute favorite place in this world is located in Louisiana. The name of it is Miracle Place, which my grandparents named it when the bought the land and put a camp on it. It is my grandparent's camp that has over 300 acres of wooded area. I love to go here because we are able to ride four wheelers and just hang out with all our family at the camp. We have spent many days there fishing, riding around, or just playing games with one another. Some of my favorite memories have been made at this beautiful place!

(Image Information: personal photo of Miracle Place;
photo from July 2014.)

No comments:

Post a Comment